Monday, April 16, 2012

3D Bag Cake

What make ladies go crazy about branded items other than shoes? *guess*
I guess you are thinking what im thinking.. thats right; BAGS!
Cant deny it, even i myself, love branded bags so much, not about the bragginess and stuff, but more of the qualities and the skin to it. *wink* Being a lady is so tough; well for me at least. You need to get dressed neatly, you have to be looking pretty in front of people, you need to be wearing make up all the time, and you need to be carrying branded bags in front of high socialite people in this community nowadays..

but ya know what? F*ck that! i dnt give a damn, really, to all of those. Even when my parents told me to or anybody around me telling me stuff, i have to this and that, it irritates me a lot.I am who I am, yes, i have to be looking good in front of people but that doesnt mean i have to put thick makeup on my face like what most of people did here..I dont wear make up only on certain important occasions, yes i do. but other than that, no way im gonna torture myself looking fake in front of people. To me, natural beauty is the best. like i said, you are what you are, and nothing can change it. My only way of looking good in front of people is, just try to be yourself, how you represent yourself is the best thing rather than putting so many color pencils on your face.my friends in the states told me make-up are meant for a not confident ppl, thts why they make-up or meaning they correct their face. ya think so too? different ppl have different perspective i guess.. I would carry my branded bags and dress neatly to feel confident ;)

anyway, here's my 3d hermes kelly bag cake, bloggie ;p

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment