Monday, April 16, 2012

Shoe Box Cake


Im not really a big fan of shoes, really. My customer told me she wants a shoebox cake since she has a huge collections of shoes in her wardrobe. hmphhh..It was a pretty difficult task to do.. since making the shoe alone is harder than making the shoebox. I need time for my shoe to dry up at least 3 days before the final day, then on the final day, i can just bake my cake and decorate my shoebox. ;) and it was a last minute order so it was a nerve breaking decision as i was about to say no but since customer wants it so badly, i go with my other alternative way. she still can have her shoe box cake with her shoe placed on top of the cake; it just took my time more on drying the shoe out. -_-
did you see what im doing? thats the reason i need more days to dry the shoe out as i need to put the heel and the shoe together and painting the shoe out,making the shoe lace and stuff together with the red flower..
it lookeda lil bit rushed and hopefully whoever ordered and received it, feels contented and happy. ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment