Monday, April 16, 2012

HOTTTT Hunkie Cake

lemme tell you the story how this hunkie man came out from my cake list; so a customer inbox me tellin me she's been lookin at my boobie cake for quite a while now, and now that her friend's birthday is coming up, she wants to request for a special cake. i was thinking; oh okay...there goes another boobie cake again..

and so she replied me the nxt day after, telling me that she actually wants the opposite of a boobie cake. huh? what? i dont quite get it..until finally i kinda figure it out myself asking " oh i see. she wants a hot man's body.." that should be okay i thought; and here she is telling me that she wants the hot man to be really HOT likeee SUPERB HOTTTTT. o_o*  lmaoo!

"are ya sure?" like superb hot?"
"yeahh.. just go ahead what you think is hot"

lol...ya know..i had fun doing this..its a lil bit uncensorred but ya know, im looking at the art perspective of it..it was priceless!
I got an inbox frm the customer the nxt day telling me the cakes indeed SUPERB HOT and she actually loves it a lot,that she's willing to pay for a high price! mentioning about price by the way, i just want to make a quick clear to people that what im selling here is not just about any ordinary cakes.. but im doing what i love, my hobby is to be a cake decorateur one day, and i think i already achieved it now..ya know being a cake decorator wasnt an easy life..trust me really. because of the time consumed, you have to sit on a chair looking at your cakes for a day and some even 5 days in a row..thats crazy. but i love doing what im doing. its my passion, even if it took me the whole night without sleeping, i would want to. Thats why my price for my cakes is incomparable because i got to tell you, my cakes are all about arts, passion and time spent on the cake! not to mention the 24 hour ON of my aircon for the cakes to keep them fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment